High level professional training, Microsoft technologies in preview, networking and meetings with MVPs.
This is just a taste of WPC, the most influential event on Microsoft technologies held for over 25 years by OverNet, a leading ICT training company, with the great support of Microsoft.
On 17, 18, 19 October, at the renowned location of NH congress center in Assago, OverNet will organize three days of training and innovation with:
- plenary sessions held by Microsoft protagonists,
- over 80 technical sessions
- and more than 1000 attendees expected.
A must-attend event where you will develop cutting edge knowledge, explore the most recent tools and technologies and gain insights and inspiration to bring into your company or your team.
Being at WPC is an opportunity to make new connections with professionals, MVPs, speakers with whom share best practices, information or simple curiosities.
What are you waiting for?
A must-attend event: what’s new in the 2022 edition
The most influential Italian conference on technology field will take to the stage all the best of WPC tradition and incredible news. Over 80 simultaneous sessions await you at WPC on IT & Security, MS 365 development, Azure development and Data.
So why have to choose?
- From this year on (for community or full ticket buyers) you can have access to all session’s recordings presented at WPC and WPC Days within the WPC Community: an incredible fortune of technical knowledge!
- Do you have any curiosity, but the session is over? Do you have a question and need some advice from an MVP? Some selected experts and MVP will be available for 1:1 meetings to share opinions and answer any questions or curiosity.
- Thanks to a dedicated workstation you will have the opportunity to try the training in Metaverse through the exclusive STEP platform powered by ETT.
Join us at WPC! Promotion available until 20th July on LIGHT and FULL tickets!
Microsoft is the protagonist of the 27th edition
- Matteo Mille, Chief Marketing & Operations Officer
- Fabio Santini, Direttore Divisione Global Partner Solutions di Microsoft Italia
- Carlo Mauceli, Chief Technology Officer
- Annamaria Bottero, Director of Customer Experience & Success
- Roberto Filipelli, Cloud and Enterprise Business Group Director for Italy.
And many more!
Microsoft ISV Plaza
Discover the most innovative business solutions on the market! Microsoft ISV Plaza arrives at WPC with a space completely dedicated to ISVs, the Independent Software Vendors, that will present their own technologies, solutions and real applications.
A unique opportunity for innovators, developers, creators interested in creating new applications and accelerate their business.