On November 26, MESA will take part in the event organized by ASSOCONTROLLER on "Risk Management and Management Control in the new Governance scenarios".
The Management Control function is increasingly involved in the development of new financial and industrial scenarios of Risk Management and such activities require greater integration in support of corporate governance.
MESA will discuss with an exceptional speaker about the new key role of the Controlling function and its important contribution to the business risk analysis.
The event will be online from 17.00 to 19.00 with four important speakers.
- “The Controller and the risks in the Supply Chain”
Federica Dallanoce, Fair Play Senior Partner in the automotive, apparel & accessories industries
Vice President of ADACI
- “Risk Mining as a competitive component in corporate controlling”
Marco Terrin, Chief Solution Architect
- “How Controlling can support business risk analysis.
Interview with Gianluca Gramegna, Enterprise Risk Management & Credit - ERG Spa”
Matteo Giudici, Managing Director
- “Risk in planning and control processes. How the digitalization can help”
Edilio Rossi, Digital Finance Solutions Sales Development Director, Italy
- “The Financial Controller and financial planning for the debt”
The event is reserved exclusively for Assocontroller Members and for Business Controller, CFO, Financial and Industrial Controller, CEO.
Click here to register: