MESA, in collaboration with GRI Community, is organizing a webinar on the digitalization in non-financial reporting according to the revised European NFRD.
MESA, as a member of the GRI community, supports GRI's mission to drive sustainable decision-making with sustainability reporting standards. We contribute therefore to the dissemination of useful content that can help organizations to understand and communicate their impact on critical sustainability issues.
The GRI Standards, developed with the contribution of various stakeholders, provide the most widely used sustainability reporting framework in the world. IMPACT is the innovative platform developed by MESA which manages all aspects of corporate sustainability including environmental, social and governance (ESG) and it is the only GRI-certified tool in both English and Italian.
A new sustainability reporting paradigm mandated by the revised Non-Financial Reporting Directive will soon come into effect.
- What will the new obligations be?
- Will these obligations be extended to other entities and SMEs?
- How will the scope of the required information vary?
- Will an electronic format be required?
During the workshop we will tackle some questions related to the new paradigm of sustainability reporting imposed by the EU NFRD revision and we will look into how digitization can improve the quality and comparability of information.
The event will be held online on Microsoft Teams live platform on December 17 at 11.30 am.
- The revision of the NFRD (Introductory overview)
Federica Russi, GRC Advisor in MESA and professor and member of the scientific committee of the Master in Sustainability in Law, Finance and Management at Bicocca University
- Presentation of the work by the GRI Corporate Leadership Group on Digital Reporting
Thijs Reuten, Head of Policy
- Contribution to the GRI Corporate Leadership Group on Digital Reporting study
Giulia Genuardi, Head of Sustainability Planning & Performance managementENEL
- Brembo's digitalization project and its benefits
Carlotta Siboni, CSR Office
- How digitalization addresses the issues that emerged in the consultations for the NFRD revision: the IMPACT case study
Matteo Giudici, CEO
Register for free: