On Thursday 27 May, MESA will take part in the event organised by ASSOCONTROLLER on "ESG and Sustainability Roadmap 2021, the role of the Controller & Finance Team".
A full day focused on ESG, new regulations, case studies and tools to support the Controller.
MESA will talk about the Digital's contribution to sustainable innovation together with a testimonial of excellence.
Thanks to IMPACT, the MESA platform based on GRI and CDP international standards, MESA contributes to the digitalisation of sustainability collection, management and communication processes by integrating all aspects related to Corporate Social Responsibility with those related to environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
The webinar is free and open to all.
Morning 10 a.m - 12.30 a.m
- Introduction by Assocontroller
- Prof. Alessandro Lai, President O.I.B.R., Organismo Italiano di Business Reporting: "Sustainability, Non-Financial e Integrated Reporting"
- Prof. Stefano Zambon, Secretary General O.I.B.R.
- AMADORI, SAFILO: Case Study
- MESA: Case Study
- D.ssa Federica Dallanoce, Fair Play Senior Partner in the automotive, apparel & accessories industries, Vice President of ADACI
Afternoon 2.30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Intervention by Assocontroller
- Prof. Lino Cinquini, Chairman of the O.I.B.R. technical-scientific committee
- Gruppo Caviro (Tavernello): Case Study
- Panel Discussion with: Assocontroller, O.I.B.R., Prof. Antonio Chirico University Tor Vergata, D.ssa Federica Dallanoce, D.ssa Maria Luisa Venuta, D.ssa Sara Cirone.
Participants registered to the event will receive the link to the webinar by email the day before the event. You can register for free: