A day entirely dedicated to the Cloud world is coming on December 14th! After the great success of the WPC Zero Trust Security DAY on April 12 and the WPC Power Platform Day on July 19, OverNet is organizing the third WPC DAYS of 2022, a new Christmas edition of the digital format of WPC, the most important Italian conference on Microsoft technologies..
Thanks to the presence of exceptional speakers, unmissable keynotes on the most current issues in the IT world and the huge participation of lots of technology enthusiasts, WPC DAYS have become one of the most exclusive events in the ICT landscape.
A WPC Christmas Day in Cloud
The event on 14th of December will be a full immersion in the "cloud". During the free event broadcasted online in live streaming MVPs, experts and professionals in the sector will reveal all the secrets and news of the Microsoft platform.
The speakers at WPC Christmas Day in Cloud
- Fabio Franzini, CEO Apvee Solutions, Business Applications & Office Development MVP, will talk about "extending Microsoft 365 using SPFx and Power Platform".
- Alessandro Appiani, IT Consultant & Trainer, Cloud Solution Architect per Durante SpA, Microsoft MCT e MVP Reconnect su Teams / Office Servers, Mentor & Speaker since 1996. His session will be on "Microsoft Teams Tips and Tricks – Meeting and Calling".
- Michele Sensalari, Senior Consultant, CTO Overnet, Microsoft MVP Enterprise Mobility will address the topic "DaaS Security Best Practices"..
- Michele Aponte, CTO Ellycode, CTO Improve Skills, MVP Developer Technologies & AI, Founder Blazor Developer Italians. His session is "Dashboarding and Data Visualization with Natural Language".
- Marco Parenzan, Marco Parenzan, Senior Solutions Architect in beanTech, Microsoft Azure MVP, 1nn0va Community Lead, will talk about "Azure Synapse Analytics for your Big Data".
- Lorenzo Grasseni, Trainer & IT Specialist per OverNet and Mario Serra, IT Senior Consultant, Modern Workplace & Security Specialist, will illustrate "Everything you can do with Microsoft 365 Business Premium".
- Marco Moioli , Cloud Solution Architect per Microsoft, will present an "Introduction to Microsoft Defender External Surface Management"..
- Riccardo Corna, Senior Consultant per Microsys, will talk about "macOS in security with Defender for Endpoint and Intune".